25 July 2006
Just two things
I made the mistake of watching ER last night, the episode where Neela's husband dies in an IED attack. (Yes, I'm way behind but that's what happens when you're reliant on the crappy AFN network.) I knew it was going to happen and considered not watching. Sometimes I like to avoid the reality that my husband periodically goes off to war. But I watched anyways. I cried and sniffled my way through the show and at the end Neela is watching a goodbye video from her husband. I looked over at Hubby, snoring away in his lay-z-boy. "I'd kick his ass if he died on me," I thought. A logical person, I am not.

Oh and apparently I walked around all morning lookin' like I had cum in my hair. Class act, ain't I? As I left the bathroom this morning, I'd glanced in a mirror and noticed the humidity had frizzies sticking up in all directions, so I slapped some hair gel on my head. And apparently not smeared it around enough. My question? Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me? I'm walking around for 4 hours with some nasty looking shit on my head and no one mentions that? Totally obvious I'm not loved in the office.

P.S. I really wanted to title this entry "Crying and not exactly Cum." Would that have been bad?


7 Comments:

Blogger julie anna said...

LOL. You're so bold.

Blogger Rhianna said...

Bwahaha! That title would have rocked, and you're just the person to do it. :D

Um, well, they love you because you bring humor to their day, no? 4 hours, did you find out come lunch time at the food-court/BK?

Blogger Elle said...

What's up, Buttercup? Just replying to your comment on MY blog.

Try putting "dot blogspot" before the "dot com". That should work for ya.

But, yes...I do have a hold over Mr. Gates.

bwahahahahahaha!

Blogger Manic Witch said...

Trying to re-enact that scene from "There's something about Mary"? LOL.

OMG, your blog cracks me up! Thanks for the laugh!

Blogger airforcewife said...

I had the Something About Mary flashbacks, too!

Blogger Manic Witch said...

Yay! You got your archives thingy working. I love the way it takes up less real estate.
{{Hugs}}

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG