21 July 2006
Why does it seem like there's more memes in summer?
This one comes by way of Manic Witch.

5 Things always in my purse:
Cell phone
Wallet
iPod
Marlboro Lights
At least one lighter

5 Things always in my wallet:
Two ID Cards
Two drivers licenses (though the N.C. one is expired)
Check/debit card

Things always in my refrigerator:
Coca-Cola
Sweet Tea
Juice
Wine
Eggs

5 Things always in my closet:
Blue jeans
My old ClassA uniform
My prom dress. I will wear it again one day! Come on, don't roll your eyes like that. It's vintage '40s, I could totally pull it off, wear it to a ball or something.
Shoes

5 Things always in my car:
Books
Tape adaptor for my iPod
Mail I haven't brought in the house yet
Junk
I can tell you three things that aren't in my car -- a cup holder, a lighter or air conditioning. It's frustrating

5 Things always on my desk: (at work)
Headphones
Something to drink (either coke or water)
Files
Oodles of post it notes
Tape

5 People to tag

I'm not tagging. I'll leave it up to y'all if you want to play.


4 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Post It Notes are a tool of the Gods.

I love them.

Blogger Katy said...

I am horrible, I usually give my ID to Clint to carry, so I don't have to take a purse.

Blogger LorelieLong said...

Katy - I only carry a purse in summer. In the winter, everything goes in the pockets of my coats.

Blogger Unknown said...

Since we ALL know I can't follow directions I'm going to post a comment on your post from a few days ago...you know, just in case you were to miss it or something.

That fucking sucks about bleeding through. AND you had to deal with postal workers? That alone is like total persmission to start drinking early (at least 3PM early) in the afternoon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG