18 July 2006
Yep, it's TMI Tuesday again
Feel free to answer in the comments here, or put it up on your own blog. Or do neither and just make fun of my slutty antics. ;) The original's over at http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

Have you ever...

1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you? Yeppers. I was 19 and he was twice my age but man was the sex good. (Emotional support and caring were a whole 'nother story.) His next duty assignment was teaching ROTC at some college. Talk about putting the fox in the henhouse.

2. drawn from a nude model? Can't draw for shit, so no. My kid asked me to draw him a doggy. I did it, he looked at it and said "Well you tried mommy."

3. had sex at a company Christmas party? Nope. Left the company Christmas party, went to a rave and spent three hours kissing someone I barely knew 'cause it felt extra special. But no sex at the party.

4. had a blind date? Kinda, sorta. A friend was meeting up with her guy and wanted me to come with her. And he "just happened" to bring someone with him. Wasn't horrible, wasn't fabulous. I don't remember the dude's name.

5. slept with a teacher? Nope.

Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them? Nuh-uh. I've done the first date thing several times and once slept with someone the first night that I knew them. But it was more than an hour. ;) I figure as long as both parties are into it and you use precaution, there's no harm.


2 Comments:

Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Great answers!

Happy TMI!!!

Blogger SuburbanMom said...

No to all of those for me. I'm so boring.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG