23 July 2006
Another Meme
See? I told you it was meme season! Christine has created her own. Now, I realise some people don't like memes. I do. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside. It's almost as good as a bottle of wine. However, in deferance to the people who don't, I'm instituting my first after the jump type thing. (Gawd I hope this works.)



1. If you had to set your own work schedule, 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, which days and hours would you choose? Monday to Friday, 11 to 7. I don't like mornings.

2. What reality show would you be on and why? I'm not sure. I don't watch a lot of them. Maybe Amazing Race, 'cause I've got a least a little bit of experience traveling the world.

3. What is the last book you read? Spell of the Highlander. I like good trash in my books.

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE for that reason? I don't have songs attached to my worst memory. I guess the closest I could come is My Favorite Mistake, by Sheryl Crow, which reminds me of an exboyfriend.

5. If you could go back in time to be in any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place? New York during Prohibition. I've always wanted to be a flapper. Not sure if my hair would work in a bob, though.

6. Do you know more than one language? which ones? Of course, English is my base language. I know a smattering of Spanish and Italian. Enough to shop and order dinner, ya know? Otherwise, I understand what people are saying but I can't really respond. I used to know Korean, too but lack of use has made me forget.

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only (I'm tempted to brown nose here and say Christine, but I won't.) The Kept Woman

8. What is your favorite web site? Amazon.com. I get all the stuff not available to me here.

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe, you can grab only one other "thing." What are you taking? My external hard drive. All my pics and crap's stored on it.

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. What are you spending it on? (Saving it and giving it away are not options.) Since I'm in Europe, that's 100 euro, right? I'm off to Ovvio to buy curtains for when we go back to the states.

Update: It didn't work. Anyone want to take a look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong? And while you're at it, I can't get the roll over to work for the TMI Tuesday button.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG