04 December 2007
I still hate titles
(It's nice to note that since my return-we're-not-talking-about Blogger has somehow learned I actually mean it when I click "remember me")

An hour and a half of edits today. I finally got smart! Did a find command for my most often inserted digits. I so smart. I have realized I have some chronology problems. Gonna have to look at that tomorrow.

Plus I did a couple pages (handwritten) of a quickie story. It's one where they get right down to the sexxoring right away. Much fun to write. Mildly awkward when you're doing so in a notebook in the smoking area of your office building, on your break. I wonder if anyone else runs into that.

My critique group was chatting this weekend and the topic of mothers reading our sex scenes came up. I honestly said I don't have a problem with it. Just doesn't bother me to think of.

Writing a sex scene in a public place where someone could possibly be looking over my shoulder? Now that's embarassing.


1 Comments:

Blogger Patti Ann Colt said...

Yeah, we all think about it! Both my brothers bought my book and that was the first thing I thought of - OMG, the're going to read the sex I wrote! ICK! Better to just not think about it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG