26 July 2007
Well I'm not dead. . .
And the good news (well, some people might think it's good) is that I now remember why I was blogging. To fill the down time at work. I started a new job on Monday (Yaay! We're gonna have money again!) and haven't been able to do much actual work because I have no computer access yet. I've found myself itching to blog. Ironic considering lack of computer.

Anyway, I had the baby back in June. He's adorable of course, and does many amazing and wonderful things, just like my older kids. And I know y'all still don't give a shit, so don't worry I'm not going mommy blogger. If I do come back and start posting again. Depends on the work situation. Everyone keeps swearing I'll be swamped once I can actually get to work.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Yay! What did you name him?

Blogger Rhianna said...

Hooray! She's not dead - yet. ;P

Enjoy the job, and the baby. I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra $$. Hope the states are treating you well.

Blogger LorelieLong said...

We named him Zachary Logan. Zachary's just 'cause we like it and Logan is for my Grandfather, in the Jewish tradition of using their first initial.

Blogger Stacia said...

You know, I think a blog post that contains the line, "Anyway, I had the baby back in June" qualifies as one of the Greatest Ever.


Congratulations!

Blogger Unknown said...

Well holy shit.

I saw your comment and thought...nooooooo...wait...wasn't she going to have a baby?

Weren't you stationed overseas? Maybe you still are?

Damn...congrats girl...I'm only four months late.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG