30 January 2007
gawd i fucking hate titles
Lately, I've been job hunting, crashing at a friend's house and paying for it with babysitting (well, just trying to do my part), holding down the fort while the Hubby's off at ANCOC (Sergeant First Class school for the Army, essentially) and buying a new house. No wonder I've been grinding my teeth again.

And now? Now? My fucking realtor has sent me a chain letter. One of those "happy thoughts and prayers for you in the new year" piece of shit things. I don't even like those things from my friends and family. Joke chains I dig. Gimme a funny picture of a penis smooshed somewhere it doesn't belong and I'm rolling. But if it involves any sort of curse or luck of either type or prayers of any religion you can keep that shit to yourself. And now I'm getting this crap from my fucking realtor? The person I'm essentially paying 9 thousand dollars? Yet at the same time I have no goddam clue if I have a finalized mortgage because I used their bullshit broker. Gee, just MAYBE she could use her time for some OTHER FUCKING PURPOSE. Like finding out about our loan. Or scheduling the walk through like I asked her today.

I so don't need this shit.

PS. I really really hate to put on the spamguard and shit but if you look at the past entries the bots have found me. I'm just gonna turn it on for a little while, then hopefully I can get rid of it.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a friend who PCS'd out of here and she sends me that happy joy joy shit- oh- and the "Beware of the guy who hides under cars" bullshit. I take great joy in replying with pecker pictures and reports from Snopes.com about urban legends.

Trying to chase the bots away for a little while won't work- those bastards have been spamming my shit for 6 months.

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Yay, you're back!

Sucks about the chain letters. I hate those too.

If you don't send this to 10 people in the next 10 minutes, your love life will be terrible for the next 10 years.

Yeah? I'm married. How much worse can it get? Bring it, I say.

Blogger julie anna said...

Loved the title :)

Blogger Rhianna said...

OMG! I have a standing rule of deletion on any e-mail my MIL or hubby's aunt sends. I swear if I could force them to go to Snopes or UrbanLegands.com with a violent electric shock if they ignored it - I'd implant a device!

I don't usually forward crap. Sometimes they're sent along because I thought they were funny - but well, you know my sense of humor. ;)

I've walked under so many ladders, crossed paths with black cats and yada-yada-yada the 10 years of "bad luck" would impress me that something was capable of chaning.

Good to see you posting again though. Oh, and my kids caused a funny anecdote in relation to ya'll a few days ago. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG