11 October 2006
blogger hates me and/or thinks i'm boring
Blogger won't let me post lately. Maybe it knows something I don't? Want evidence? It's taken two days for Blogger to let me post this and now there's three versions of this post showing when I actually look at my blog - even though I hit "preview" three times, not "publish." I'm not quite that big a moron. And they're not showing in my lists of posts either. So how do I make them go away?

On to bigger and better news.

I'm pregnant!

In celebration, go vote for me over at the Really Fucking Stupid Blog awards. I'm even stupid enough that I nominated myself! I deserve this award.


How's that for vote whoring?

I really am pregnant. We found out about a week ago. You know, it's odd. I've never had a miscarriage in my life, but I still worry about them and it makes me nervous about telling people in the early stages. My husband is thrilled (naturally, he kinda talked me into having number three) and tells everyone and anyone.


8 Comments:

Blogger Lemon Stand said...

I can only see one of your posts. As for the impending #3, congratulations to the both of you....and relax and enjoy the whole experience....ok, at least the good stuff, the rest you can have an alzheimer's moment with. :o)

Blogger LorelieLong said...

Yeah, they started showing up in my post list, so I was able to delete them. Still don't know what happened though, since I hadn't hit publish and it hadn't gone through the whole "publishing now" rigamarole.

And thanks! So far it's going seriously easily.

Blogger airforcewife said...

Congrats!

Midwife wisdom that worked for me...

Vit B complex knocks out pukey feelings pretty well. And you can take as much as you want because it is secreted in urine.

So, you'll have bright orange pee, but you won't want to puke up everything you eat.

Blogger Lemon Stand said...

Hey, I had four kids and nobody told that to me! I was miserable! I wonder if it also works for the queasy feeling associated with ulcers?

It's kind of strange for me now. When we had only 3 kids I would hear about friends and family having babies and get a little envious.... After #4, I'm cured. Totally happy with my little brood and although I still love everything about babies, I am happy living vicariously so I do hope you will tell us all about bump#3. :o)

Blogger LorelieLong said...

Knock on wood, cross my fingers, no morning sickness yet. And I'm somewhere around 8 or 9 weeks. I'll find out in 10 days.

Blogger Household6 said...

Congrats on the little one!

Blogger Manic Witch said...

WHOO HOO! Congrats!

Blogger Katy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and uhm....I am not voting for you...I am pimping myself out. I want to win!!!!nahneenahneenahneebooboo

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG