14 September 2006
Hi! Anyone still out there?
Things have been seriously hectic around here lately. When Hubby and I divide up the things that have to be done around the house, we usually hit about 70/30, with me doing the bulk of it. Sometimes I wish he'd do more, but he's got a more intensive job and that's just how things shake out.

But then he busted himself up, got injured.

And holy crap do I miss that 30% that he normally does!

Add in how I'm incredibly sick of my job (due to Office Troll) and that leaves me pretty much exhausted and stressed out, for about two weeks straight. Kinda hard to be blog-funny when you just feel like crawling under your desk with a pillow and making like it's nap time. To top it all off, I've been getting headaches which range from nagging to skull splitting about 4 out of 7 days. Just fabulous.

In good news, the new car came Tuesday. Damn that thing's purty. My favorite features are the sun roof and the stereo system. Six disc and so freaking loud, I can sing along at full volume and not even hear myself (which is a good thing - my voice sucks).


2 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your hubby and the headaches, but grats on the new car. :)

Very thooughtful blog

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG