08 August 2006
Step right up, it's only a nickel a show!
I take 14 gigs of music from a friend and what am I listening to? The Star Wars Soundtrack. And humming along whenever the Imperial March pops up. Definitely filled my geek quota for the day. Hey, you know how other people have their quote or song of the day? Maybe I should start posting my Geek Moment of the day. Just a thought.

And now on to the main attraction. (Think attraction as in freak show, not movies.)

My father-in-law has joined the National Guard. He's 53. He has 10 years of prior service but he's been out for something like 20 years. They're allowing him to keep his old rank of Staff Sergeant.

Yeah, so I was going to go on and on about this but . . . words fail me.


2 Comments:

Blogger Manic Witch said...

I was going to go on and on with a comment, but after drooling over your new banner, words fail me too. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fifty-frickon-three?!
Well.... okay then. Words fail me too- I wonder tho- Just how hard up IS the army? ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG