24 August 2009
triumph!
I have cream color tile in my kitchen and dinning room. (And cream colored carpet. With three boys! God help me.) For nearly three years, it's been the bane of my existence. No matter how many times I mopped, that damn grout never came clean. I hit it up with Ajax and a scrub brush, cleanser and sponge. None of it worked. I'd nearly given up hope, and seriously considered having the grout replaced.

Turns out, given an entire bottle of bleach, an old toothbrush, and a roll and a half of paper towels, I can clean the grout!

If anyone knows of a better method...




Don't tell me unless you're also providing a time machine so I can get three fucking hours of my life back. Thanks.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Sorenson said...

I know your pain. White tile, cream colored carpet, and kids who love grape juice. The tile I can handle, but the carpet? I give up!

*shaking fist at whoever installed/invented/chose white carpet*

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG