17 January 2008
7 Random Things About Me
So that vamp (and amazingly talented author) Anne tagged me. . .

You know, I don't think I've been tagged for anything in more than a year. I've also had this entry open for about an hour and a half now. I find it slightly disturbing that I'm having a hard time thinking of seven things about myself.

1. I'm 28 and I still like Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers. The one sitting next to my keyboard right now is Fanta Strawberry flavored.

2. When I feel the budget's getting tight, getting my hair done is the first thing I drop. This is because I normally wear it in a pony tail or bun anyway.

3. I don't really like diamonds. They seem cold sometimes. I have them in my wedding rings because it's tradition and I'm slightly old fashioned about some things. Despite this, those DeBeers commercials make me want their stupid gimmicks. The "Past Present and Future" ring. The "Journey" pendant. Hi, my name's Lorelie and I'm a lemming.

4. I can't listen to country anymore because it makes me cry.

5. I keep Purell hand sanitizer on my desk at work because my coworkers seem to expect me to. I think I've used it three times in the six months I've worked here. Purell doesn't get that grimy feeling off like good old washing does.

6. I can easily spend 20 or 30 bucks a shot in the pen section of Staples. Some day I will find the Perfect Pen. And then I'll keep dropping money on new ones anyway, 'cause I'll lose the Perfect Pen and won't be able to remember what brand it was.

7. I think Red Vines are 100 times better than Twisters. I'm not even sure why they're put in the same category.


4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Bonnie Bell!

I haven't thought about those in years. Awesome. I used to crave those, along with Espirit bags and Candies shoes.

Blogger lainey bancroft said...

You're 28 and you wear your hair in a bun?

(says the newly 40 who still wears a baseball cap)

I had to give up flavored lip balm. It makes me hungry!

Blogger Tiffany Aller said...

I'm with you - not a diamond fan. I have one in my ring, but it's surrounded by sapphires, which are my favorite, because my husband is a smart, smart man and knew me well enough to pick a ring with not just diamonds. :-)

You mean women are supposed to spend money on hair? It thought paying the lawn boy $10 every six months to hack it off was enough. Strange. :-) Haha!

It's been a long time since I have stopped by, glad to see u blogging again!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG