07 June 2006
I know my hair is fascinating to all of y'all
I think I might have finally found the perfect product for my hair. I have seriously curly hair and most of the time I throw it up in a bun or a pony tail just so it doesn't poof up. When I was in GA, I got my hair cut and the girl convinced me to buy this stuff called Chi Silk Infusion. (She kept pronouncing it like it was "chai" even though I'm pretty sure it must be said "chee" but I guess that was her southern accent coming through.) It's like Frizz-ease, but not sticky. Unfortunately it's a tad expensive - 18 bucks for a 6 oz bottle. But it works great. I put my hair in a french braid yesterday, with a little of it. This morning I let the braid out and finger combed, adding a bit more of the Chi and it looks great. Loose smooth curls that are soft to the touch! My hair never looks good without gobs and gobs of product that usually leave my hair sticky and/or crunchy. I'm ordering more from Amazon. I'd order the shampoo they make too but it won't ship for 1 to 2 weeks. Oh well.


1 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

I'm so going to have to try this. I also really like Sebastian's Potion #9. Discovering that, which kept my hair from going Tina Turner even in Alabama, was a godsend.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG