23 September 2009
Pity party - everyone's invited!
I've been having car trouble for a little bit. Nothing huge, mostly an annoyance - the car doesn't like starting on the first go. It wants me to approach it slowly, give a couple tentative overtures first. So I booked in an appointment on Friday, no big.

I got stuck in the Starbucks parking lot for almost 20 minutes this morning.

This morning, I also realized I signed up and paid for a luncheon on Friday. My day off.

Oh, and I also dumped coffee on myself this morning, dousing myself from chest to knees. Nice.

Suffice it to say, I don't think this is my morning.

If I had the leave time -- oh, and less to do -- I'd go home and crawl back into bed. Wouldn't even turn the tv on, since I'd be sure to see something appaling with the way my luck seems to be going. No eating or drinking, either. I'd be sure to choke on it. *headdesk headdesk*

Music. I need music to cheer me up. (And for the drive coming up, too.) Anyone got suggestions?


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi :)
That is a crappy morning alright.
The day can only get better!
:)
Katrina & the Waves - Walking on Sunshine will perk you up, as will Queen - We Are The Champions
:)
Avoid Sarah MacLachlin if you are in a bad mood as Adia will plummet you to a depression :)
All the best,
twitter: @RKCharron
xoxo

Blogger Patti Ann Colt said...

Ah, Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine - my very favorite song.

Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress - the Hollies

Jump - Van Halen

Two guaranteed to chase away the grumpies!

Hope you have a smooth and easy move!

Anonymous Anna Richland said...

Bruce Springsteen's newest album, Working on a Dream. The song Surprise, Surprise is so happy. I also love Outlaw Pete - the first ballad on the album - "he robbed a bank in his diapers and little bare baby feet". It plays out like a Western romance plot - bad guy goes straight, marries and settles down but then ... his past shows up. With a gun.

And if you want to be really cheered up visit the CAKE at my blog.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG