30 January 2009
Some day this will qualify as a "real" job
As in, I'm getting paid for it.

One of the fun things about being a romance writer? Flipping through the intratubez for pictures of hot guys? It's called research.

Let me introduce you to the hero of my current WIP:



This one makes me want to get back into writing erotica. The things I could do to that man. . . er, have the heroine do, I mean:



But the really funny thing is that when I start surfing for hot inspiration pics, I always end up somewhere else in my head. In last night's exploration? I started wondering where a woman would have had to have traveled or what she would have done to have a tattoo in the Old West. I mean she's otherwise respectable and sedate, but under her bloomers. . .

Huh. Might have to scribble down something about her in my future possibilities file.


6 Comments:

Blogger KT Grant said...

Will your heroine tie up the hero and have her wicked way with him?

Blogger Sarah S. G. Frantz said...

Guh...

Where do those pictures come from? Esp. #2?

Blogger LorelieLong said...

@Katiebabs Heh. Could be. . . .

@Sarah I snagged that one from the photo archives of a yahoo m/m romance group that I lurk at. They've got a ton of tasty pics. :D

Blogger Sarah S. G. Frantz said...

Well, he's amazing. And yes, that was me linking you. Hope you don't mind too too much. It was in the back of my head to ask permission, but then they got to the post WAY earlier than I'd thought they would. Sorry.

Blogger LorelieLong said...

No worries at all. And as bonus, I like what I've been able to peep of the site so far. ;)

Blogger Sarah S. G. Frantz said...

It's amazing. You totally need a big screen! And privacy! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG