12 August 2008
Look, I have a book!
(Look, it's been less than a month, and I posted!)

Just finished a last minute scrub through of my ms, in preparation of sending it out to the editor I met at Nationals. Is it any good? I'm not honestly sure. I think I'm having a bit of a forest vs. trees problem.

On the other hand, it's a real, full-length book. The longest thing I've ever written. Even if it languishes in a forgotten file on my hard drive for the rest of my life, it's a hell of an accomplishment. It's gone out to my crit partners already, and in a minute it'll go out to my best friend. (My ultimate personal bullshit meter.

Now on to a synopsis and query letter.

My work is never done. ;)


1 Comments:

Blogger Rhianna said...

Yay! Congratulations on getting it written down (or typed up). Soooo, do I get an autographed copy? ;)

Congrats! I know how hard you work on your writing, and that is one hell of an achievement.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG