07 February 2008
well dang it
Now my friend's gonna be super annoyed with me.

She gave me a couple books she wants me to read, the newest Sandra Brown and a vampire one (which has a really good cover). I haven't read 'em. First a glom-box of Loretta Chase I ordered from eBay came and I read those first.

And now my ARC of Grimspace has come.

Really, how can I be expected to pass up on that? If I wait too long, I might not get to read it *before* it's released. And super coolness? It's a real ARC-y one. Like the cover's just heavy stock paper and it says "Uncorrected Proofs for Limited Distribution" across the top. Hee!

Okay, I know I'm a freaking geek but gimmie a break. This is the first one of these I've gotten my hands on.

And it's so cute, there was a letter included reminding me of how to get in touch with "Ms. Aguirre" when I did my review. :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Hehe, that came from Sherry, my publicist. She writes this awesome cover letter when she mails ARCs for me. It makes me feel all official.

Glad you got it pretty quickly!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG