13 August 2006
Do you ever feel guilty that you're not in Church on a Sunday morning?
When the husband watches the boys and lets me sleep in for a couple hours on Saturday morning, that's fabulous. Do I kinda wish he'd done it this morning instead, after I wasn't able to sleep until about 4:30 am? Yeah, pretty much. But I don't consider it his fault, since he was happily snoring away and I try not to bother him when I have an insomnia-ish night.

My whiny bitching of Friday? Hormonally induced. Which means I'm still not pregnant. I'm trying not to worry about that. And it's not going so well.

PS. We're looking at buying a Passat. What a purty purty car.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure that "purty" Passat is spare-parts-available and easily worked on in AZ before you buy it. Might wanna start thinking "GM" product instead (not to be a downer or anything LOL) Love your blog, Pal. I added you to my favorites :-) Can't wait to have you in a nearer time zone!

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Passat. Those are dang cute and if we had a car I would totally look at those!

So did you feel guilty for not going to church?

Blogger LorelieLong said...

Kelly - It's just a VW, so I'm sure it'd be fine. Bugs and Jettas are everywhere, after all.

Kept Woman - Most of the time it's no problem....And then sometimes I look up and realise it's about tine for church and I do feel kinda guilty.

Blogger Household6 said...

We bought one before we left Germany. I LOVE it! Its a kickin car that kicks the but of most 5 series BMWs

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG