15 March 2010
Winner!
I'm a spaz. I'd forgotten I'd kicked this old beast of a blog back into movement and more than that offered prizes. That I said I was going to announce on Friday.

In my defense, I've been sick and blerghish since Thursday. *looks for sympathy* *crickets* Yeah, yeah, suck it up and give out the book, lady. ;)

Thanks for playing everyone. Makes me feel loads better about myself. For the record, I do use Google Alerts. But, I dunno, I guess I don't trust a bot....Never said I was fully logical, did I? The good news is that I'm on the mend - I haven't googled Jazz Baby since Friday! I'm so proud of myself. Heh.

With no further ado, the winner is:

Ina!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

O-M-G thanks sooo much!! I answered your email!
hugs, Ina

Congratulations Ina and Good News that you are on the mend Lorelie!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG