12 November 2008
accumulated randomness
So I spent Veteran's Day reading. Three books since yesterday at about 5pm. I almost think I've managed to overload for a bit, which is good, because maybe then I can concentrate on my WIP.

Twitter is evil. I'd just started getting back into the habit of blogging semi-regularly. And then I discovered Twitter. So much easier to post 140 character thoughts than do a whole post.

(Um, come to think of it, I'd be a bit scared to do counts on these bullet point thoughts. Might be around 140...)

I am an uber-geek. This has been established many times over. Why bring it up now? I am excited that tomorrow is Wednesday, because I'll be able to catch SYTYCD Canada on YouTube. Yes, I am a sad case. And a total 'shipper regarding Nico and Arassay. Tomorrow is the first time they'll be split up! *sobs* It'll be okay. I'll fill in their touching back-stage scenes all on my own.


1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

Then there's always the group dances, where the choreographers can't seem to help pairing them in significant ways, and we can always root for their reunion in the top 4.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG