11 March 2008
Awwwww, crap
I forgot about Sven.

Seriously. Just forgot about Sven and how he wants to make me sweat. (Er, not in a fun way.) I signed up for the 70 Days of Sweat challenge. . . and didn't remember until I visited Megan Hart's blog today. Which means (assuming I write today) I am eight days behind, since I wrote one day last week.

'Scuse me. Gotta go get busy.

(Um, I just went to the 70 Days blog and it turns out that while I commented, I didn't fill out the Mr. Linky. Part of me's tempted to use that as an out. The rest of me says get busy. And fill out the Mr. Linky.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn Crane said...

Sven called. He was asking about you, and mentioned something about Mr. Linky. He says he will forgive you if you come back!

Just kidding. What am I saying? It's not like I'm doing it. Did you decide to take your out?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG