29 February 2008
bleh
This afternoon hasn't been so great. Turns out I suck at my job. It's a novel feeling. I've been not great at jobs before but never have I actually sucked at one. I don't like the feeling very much at all. I hate this job, really. Of course, that begs the question do I hate it because I suck at it, or do I suck at it because I hate it.

Sigh.

I'm gonna go home and have a beer and hopefully my Netflix will have arrived. It should be Dr. Who, season one, so I can find out what all the fuss is about.


1 Comments:

Blogger Misque Writer said...

I hate that feeling. I don't know your situation, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not as bad as you think.

Philosophically, however, I have to admit, I too have always wondered which comes first -- the suck or the hate.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG