11 April 2006
"Don't phunk with my heart"
I got a text message from Miss RedBull this morning. It read "I haven't woken you up in a long time. Hope you're making it into work on time. :) Miss you. I'm going to sleep so I'll talk to you later."

Ugh.

She misses me? She's the one who cut off our friendship. When I read Hubby the text, he immediately told me that she and Mr. RB are having major problems (no surprise there). It fits her pattern too. She only wants to be my friend when things aren't going well for her.

I wanted to text her something like "Look, we're either friends to stick or we're aquaintances. But you can't keep jerking me around." But I stopped myself. Do I really want to be friends with her again? I do miss her also, but I know things can't just go back to the way they were. And if she's dropped me once, who's to say she won't try to do it again in the future, no matter what she says now, when things aren't going well with her husband?

I don't know what to do.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Grrrrrr...I'm picturing myself in the same situation with a friend who has cut herself off and I have no idea what I would do.

Like you I miss her, but I think, at least in my situation, it wouldn't be worth the time to make amends because I know that my particular friend would just go back to her same old self once the problems with hubby passed...sad, but true.

I wish you the best and hope that whatever you decide makes you happy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG