10 April 2006
The bitch called karma
As my life goes on, I'm becoming more and more of a believer in karma.

In the newest demonstration, I've learned it's just a bad idea to call in sick if you aren't really. Even if it's a Friday and even if your husband is home from work too, and even if it's a beautiful day.

Why? You'll end up in the clinic getting four stitches in your hand, thereby wasting most of that beautiful Friday. And then Monday you'll end up truly sick enough that you do want to call in sick for the right reasons but you feel like you can't because you already took Friday and that would be way too suspicious.


3 Comments:

Blogger julie anna said...

I was wondering where you were! I was locked out of your blog for awhile...Glad you are back.

Blogger LorelieLong said...

Sorry about that Julie, I was still in the process of disassembling it and I didn't want to give anyone vertigo. :)

Blogger Christine said...

Ouch. That sucks.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG